CATCH REOPP IN COMMUNITY COURT!
Community Courts are alternative problem-solving courts which differs from traditional court in that it seeks to identify and address the underlying challenges of court participants that may contribute to further criminal activity. Its goal is to build stronger and safer neighborhoods and reduce recidivism.
ReOpp will be at both the Redmond and Burien Community Courts so come say hi!
Burien Community Court
• Hours: Mondays, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Location: Burien Community Center – 14700 6th Ave SW
• Judge: King County District Court Judge Laurel Gibson
Redmond Community Court:
• Hours: Wednesdays, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• Location: Redmond Library – 15990 NE 85th St
• Judge: King County District Court Judge Lisa Paglisotti