KING COUNTY HIRING EVENT
Be a part of King County Parks! King County Parks’ mission is to steward, enhance and acquire parks to inspire healthy communities, and with 28,000 acres of open space, 175 miles of regional trails and 200 parks, King County Parks offers close-to-home recreational experiences for everyone.
King County Parks Seasonal workers perform a wide variety of work such as landscaping, athletic field maintenance, trail building and maintenance, construction and demolition, invasive weed removal, restoration and planting, working with volunteer groups, etc. We seek candidates who love the outdoors and who want who make a difference in the community and help us steward our public lands for all citizens to enjoy.
Recruiting & Interview Event for King County DNRP Seasonal Jobs (April-Oct)
WHEN: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Session 1 @ 9:00am
Session 2 @ 1:00pm
WHERE: Renton Community Center, 1715 Maple Valley Highway, Renton, WA
Interview on-site with King County DNRP staff!
If you’re interested in attending event, YOU MUST REGISTER FOR ONE OF THESE SESSIONS @ www.kcdnrpjobs.eventbrite.com
Recruiting & Interviewing for Many Seasonal Job Openings (April-Oct) located throughout King County:
• Seasonal Park Maintenance Jobs – $21.54/hr (locations in multiple East King County and South King County parks)
• Wastewater Treatment Division Seasonal Grounds Helper Jobs – $21.03/hr (locations in Woodinville, Seattle/Magnolia, and Renton)
Some requirements for positions include but not limited to:
• At least 18 years old
• Valid Driver’s License
• See job description, locations, and requirements on the job posting @ https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcounty/jobs/2338389/seasonal-park-maintenance-workers
• King County Parks
• King County Wastewater Treatment Division
• WorkSource Seattle-King County
• Communities of Opportunity
REOPP AT YOUTHFORCE TEEN EMPLOYMENT CONFERENCE!
The Teen Employment Conference (TEC) is an event put on by YouthForce, the Youth Career Development Program of the Boys & Girls Clubs of King County. They are dedicated to leveling the professional playing field for youth with limited access